New Parent & Volunteer Orientation
PTSA General Meeting
Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 8:45 am
Lower Academy campus cafeteria.
Coffee and refreshments will be served.
What you can expect:
- Learn how to become a PTSA member (it’s easy!)
- Learn about our events/activities for the 2016-17 school year
- Learn how to become a volunteer at CGPA
- Ask questions about our school!!!
- Witness how a PTSA general meeting works
Why come to a PTSA meeting?
- PTSA meetings are a great opportunity to meet other CGPA parents (and PTSA board members!).
- You can be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at our school.
- You can learn how your child and CGPA benefit from the work of the PTSA.
- You can learn how to volunteer your time to positively impact the learning experience of all students at CGPA.
- PTSA meetings bring together the home and the school so that parents and teachers may cooperate in the education of our children.
You won’t want to miss this lively and informative meeting.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here